Re: Books on sqlforms

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 8 Mar 1994 02:32:28 GMT

saeed_at_ov.com (Saeed Talebbeik) writes:

>Can anyone of you recommend a very good book to come up to speed with sqlforms.
>I have heard of a book called the "sqlforms companion".

I presume you are talking about 'Oracle Forms Developer's Companion', by Yang, Adams, and Muench, published by Maverick Publications.

ISBN 0-9637526-5-0A I think it sells for around $45, and is well worth the price.

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)