Oracle Drivers in ODBC

From: Gavin Stark <gavin_at_rs6.fm.arizona.edu>
Date: 7 Mar 94 06:59:37 GMT

I have been working with the Oracle Drivers to use an Oracle for the PC as an ODBC data source for VC++ 1.5. My application needs to directly call the ODBC API functions for SQLPrimaryKey and SQLForeignKeys. Unfortunately, I have not been able to utilize these functions becuase the oracle driver only supports level 1 ODBC functions and these are level 2.

Does anyone know of any other way to extact foreign key and primary key metadata from a table, either through ODBC, or direct SQL????

Also, does anyone know if there is a version of the oracle driver that supports level 2 functions???

Thanks,
Brian Received on Mon Mar 07 1994 - 07:59:37 CET

Original text of this message