Books on sqlforms

From: Saeed Talebbeik <saeed_at_ov.com>
Date: 7 Mar 1994 21:19:04 GMT

Folks:
Can anyone of you recommend a very good book to come up to speed with sqlforms. I have heard of a book called the "sqlforms companion". Can anyone tell me who the author or the publisher is? I could not find this book in the Stacy's or the Computer Literacy Bookstore here in the Bay area.

                                                                 Regards,
                                                                <<<saeed>>>
                                                                saeed_at_ov.com