SQLFORMS 3.0 Error

From: <smith_at_vnet.IBM.COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 94 14:04:31 EST

Very randomly, users are getting the following error message when they run a SQLFORMS 3.0 program: FRM-40734:PL_SQL error - internal PL/SQL

                                                     error occurred.
The manual simply states that a fatal error occurred in PL/SQL during trigger execution, and that the user should contact the DBA. Well, as it turns out, I am the DBA/Programmer, and I have no idea what this error means, or what to look for. Has anyone else encountered this message? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Original text of this message