*** C++/C/UNIX SQL RDBMS Programmer Houston ***

From: Brady Hartman <bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 5 Mar 1994 16:29:17 GMT

NOTE: WE DONT HIRE RECENT GRADS Feel free to send your resume for Nationwide openings.

(*) Position: C++/C RDBMS Client/Server Software Engineer

    Location(s): Houston, Texas

    Terms:        PERMANENT POSITIONS ONLY
                  Programmer with a minimum of three years industry
                  experience is required. This individual will
                  implement key system components of a
                  state-of-the art client/server system.
                  Knowledge of C++ or object-oriented techniques
                  is a plus. Knowledge of SQL RDBMSes a plus.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN C/UNIX . THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTS. PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. ASCII ONLY PLEASE. All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

Ategra Systems
Southeastern Regional Office
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A