link error in linking sample user exit program

From: Terence Yeung <cs018838_at_hkpu01.hkp.hk>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 08:00:29 GMT

I would like to ask a question about linking the testexit.pc sample file in oracle6 dos version.

My problem is as follows:

when I use the link script rfm.mln, rfmp.mln to link the testexit.pc sample file, there is no error occured. However, when I use the link script rfmpm.mln, error occured.

The error is

            Link : Fatal error , cannot open run file.

This error displayed after

           creating temporary file c:\l104402

And I have wait for a long time before the Link fatal error displayed.

I have checked the link script rfmpm.mln, all the files in the link script are present. No file is missing.

It is very interesting that I can use other link scripts, rfm.mln, rfmp.mln successfully, but not rfmpm.mln.

I am very appreciate if you would give your advice to me.

Regards.
Edmund Mak

Name : Mak Hon Chung Edmund
Email : cs303900_at_comp.hkp.hk
Hong Kong Polytechnic Received on Thu Mar 03 1994 - 09:00:29 CET

Original text of this message