POSITIONS AVAILABLE for ORACLE 7 DBA with UNIX

From: Les Patron <datronic_at_panix.com>
Date: 3 Mar 1994 16:07:21 -0500

Datronics is a nationwide data processing consultancy dealing with Fortune 500 clientelle. We currently have postions available for data processing professionals with experience in Oracle 7 Database Administration on a UNIX platform - specifically Data General, but SUN, IBM, SGI or Dec Alpha would also be of high interest.
If you are looking for a challenging career and exciting opportunities with a national leader in DP consulting services, we want to hear from you !

Please send your resume to :

Attn Recruiting, Dept ODA,
Datronics Inc,
50 Park Offices,
PO Box 14492,
NC 27709.

Or alternatively fax to (919)-990-9004, Attn Recruiting. Received on Thu Mar 03 1994 - 22:07:21 CET

Original text of this message