Help with Forms4

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 18:35:56 GMT

Hello Forms4 experts,

I am putting my first Forms4 app together and am trying to figure out the best approaches. There is a considerable paradigm shift from Forms3, but not bad.

My app has about 10 tables. They are all related and pretty well normalized. The app will need to be able to pull up popup forms for lookup tables and so on. The question is, is it better to have these popup forms be on many canvases within one form, or to call forms from forms(and have say 10 .fmx files)?

Any opinions are welcome, but please support your claims.

Thanks in advance

Steve Schow | But you don't need to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... (415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......? 800-722-2007x4908 | - Baloo the Bear