Prices???

From: GIL QUIHUIZ <pdsc_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 22:44:57 GMT

Hello!

Does anyone have a price list for Oracle they can share with me?

I have a small IBM RISC/6000 MODEL 320 with 1Gb of disk and 32Mb of memory with 10 async ports that could be freed up for Oracle development. Would Oracle fit on such a device? I might be able to get a MODEL 930 with 10-12Gb of free disk if necessary. Is Oracle priced by CPU type, number of users, or ???

My company has been interested in developing software that uses Oracle as the DBMS for years now; so, I'm trying to get an idea of the cost involved for the product and the annual maintenance fee.

PLEASE! I do not want a salesperson to hound me - I'm just fact finding presently. Thanks!!! :-) Received on Wed Mar 02 1994 - 23:44:57 CET

Original text of this message