Re: Looking for Forms V3 books

From: Bill Pribyl <bill_at_sccsi.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 02:35:59 GMT

In article <barth.48.2D73C1E0_at_ba-mosbach.de> barth_at_ba-mosbach.de (Karlheinz Barth) writes:
>Hallo!
>
>Are there any book on Forms V3 available? (German or English language)
>Thanks in advance for posting informations.
>
>Karlheinz Barth

The Oracle cognoscente around here are snapping up copies of "Oracle:Forms Developer's Companion" written by three well-known Oracle employees and published by Maverick Publications in California. It contains a lot of real-world advice and good code samples, and is a great companion to Oracle's SQL*Forms V3 reference.

List price is US$44.50 but you may be able to acquire it through your user's group at a discount. I do know that IOUG members can obtain it for US$42.00 including international shipping.

If that doesn't work for you the publisher's phone number is +1.415.345.9144.

Regards,
Bill Pribyl bill_at_datacraft.com
IOUG Communications Chair Received on Wed Mar 02 1994 - 03:35:59 CET

Original text of this message