How to find out VAX/VMS username via SQL*Forms 3.0?

From: Steve Frampton <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca>
Date: 1 Mar 94 21:25:17 GMT

Hello:

I would like to find out the VAX/VMS username of the user currently using my form. This is for security purposes. I would imagine that there is an Oracle variable containing this information?

BTW..."USER" would return the Oracle userid...this is not good enough since "ORA$PAYROLL" might be in use by more than one user account.

Any information would be *most* appreciated. Thanks in advance!

---< MAKE MONEY FAST! Contact Dave Rhodes for details. >--- Steve Frampton E-mail: <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca> Received on Tue Mar 01 1994 - 22:25:17 CET

Original text of this message