Re: Looking for info on Oracle Report writer

From: Steve Corbett <p0070623_at_oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: 1 Mar 1994 07:22:53 -0600

Beo the Troll (giles_at_cantrell.cs.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: We are in the process of migrating our databases to Oracle.
: We are going to purchase Oracle Report writer, but we won't receive
: anything for at least 3 weeks. What i'm looking for is any sort of
: info on the capabilities of the report writer (i.e. is there some way
: of scheduling reports to be created on a regular basis) and/or any
: recommedations to good documentation that i can get ahold of before
: the product arrives.

Interesting how us Universities buy products without knowing anything about them, isn't it?

--
Steve Corbett.                    vvv
                                 [. .]   "just one person's opinion"