Re: Forgot password for user "sys"

From: Barry Shurtz, Systems Eng <bshurtz_at_sugarmtn.EBay.Sun.COM>
Date: 25 Feb 1994 17:18:02 GMT

Hi,

A customer has installed Oracle 6.0.37.3.1 on Solaris 2.3 and have run into a few problems.

When doing the following as user oracle:

$ sqlplus/manager

It connects fine.

When doing the same as a regular user we get:

enter username:
ld.so.1:oracleB:fatal libosntab.so cannot open file.

I have the customer looking at a few things but I'm not exactly sure what's going on here.

#2.

After installing forms the system tries to test a user exit and fails. Forms installed fine but user exits fail.

I'm still trying to get more details from the customer but thought I would ask the experts in the mean time...

Thanks for any pointers, TFMs, etc....

PS> I'm new to Oracle so I hope these are not dumb question

Barry Shurtz Received on Fri Feb 25 1994 - 18:18:02 CET

Original text of this message