Database Programmer Wanted

From: Joshua D. Wachs <joshua_at_natural.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 15:37:27 GMT

Natural Intelligence, Inc., providers of a full range of computer consulting services, has immediate openings for a professional, articulate database developer with Sybase and/or Oracle skills.

Macintosh experience is a must.

We offer excellent pay and generous benefits.

Knowledge of 4th Dimension, MacToolbox, C, C++, and/or Unix is a plus.

We are looking for people in the New England as well as the New York area.

If you've got what we want, send a cover letter and resume, including salary requirements to:

	Natural Intelligence, Inc.
	Human Resources Division
	2067 Massachusetts Avenue
	Cambridge, MA  02140