Seeking Feedback on IOUG's _Select_ Newsmagazine

From: Bill Pribyl <bill_at_sccsi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 17:09:37 GMT

By now many of you have probably had the opportunity to see IOUG's quarterly newsmagazine, Select. As its editor, I am seeking feedback on the publication from the user community.

Please reply via email to bill_at_datacraft.com. Results will be published in Select. Answers to the following questions would be helpful:

  1. Which issues have you seen? There are currently two out, Fall 93 and Winter 93/94.
  2. What errors, if any, have you found in the code fragments that we publish, or in other technical areas?
  3. What could we do to improve the publication?
  4. Overall, what is your impression of Select?

If you have not seen Select and wish to receive a sample copy, you may contact the headquarters of the International Oracle Users Group at 73144.1777_at_CompuServe.COM or voice +1.312.245.1579. Select is one of many benefits of membership in the IOUG.

Kind Regards,
Bill

William L. Pribyl bill_at_datacraft.com Independent Oracle Consultant
Communications Chair, IOUG                        Editor, IOUG _Select_