Bus error -CORE DUMP on SQL FORMS40

From: Randy Lahm <randyl_at_eng.gtefsd.com>
Date: 18 Feb 1994 20:02:16 GMT

When running Forms Designer and tring to create a default block in a new form I always get a "Bus error" and then core dumps. Also when trying to open a new menu or library from the forms designer I get the same error. All of the Demo's for forms generate and run but when trying to use the designer it will not work. We are using RDBMS 7.0.15.4.0, Forms 4.0.11.0.1 the server is a spark 10 running SunOS 4.1.3.

If anyone has had these problems or can give any help I would like to here from you.

Thanks,

Johnny Johnson
mail address johnson_at_capella.tsc.gtefsd.com Received on Fri Feb 18 1994 - 21:02:16 CET

Original text of this message