SYSTEM.CRT table: how created?

From: Robert Meyer <rnmeyer_at_rchland.vnet.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 16:52:13 GMT

I have inherited an Oracle database that is now performing very poorly. I know very little about administering an Oracle database. Someone told me that I should bring up the sqldba monitor, but when I tried to do that, it told me that it was unable to open some .crt file. I tried to figure out the manuals and found that there should be a SYSTEM.CRT table in my database that contains all my terminal definitions, but there isn't. How do I create this table in the proper form? It looks like the manuals assume that this table already exists.

Thanks!!!!

--
- Bob Meyer, Dev/2000 Admin & Sys Services, IBM Rochester, MN
  Internet:  RobertMeyer_at_vnet.ibm.com       Prodigy: HBVR56A