Matrix Reports problem in V2.0.12

From: Kurt Manecke <kmanecke_at_honda.honda.com>
Date: 16 Feb 94 20:39:52 GMT

I'm having problems creating a matrix report on a MS-windows client machine running ReportsV2.0.12 connecting to a Sun Server (7.0.12) using SQL*Net TCP/IP V1.2. I create my report, it generates fine, but when I try to run it, it just hangs, with no error messages. I eventually hit ctrl-alt-del and it tells me that the report executable has stopped responding to the system. Oracle support hasn't come up with any answers yet. Has anyone experienced any problems similar to this using Reports V2??? Received on Wed Feb 16 1994 - 21:39:52 CET

Original text of this message