Re: ODBC Drivers

From: Mr. Wai Kuen Lai <lai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 15 Feb 1994 16:49:11 GMT

Jeffrey McCrimon (jeffm_at_Ingres.COM) wrote:
: Marc Sokolowski (marc_at_gauss.math.mcgill.ca) wrote:

: : Hi all,

: : I would like to know if anybody can provide me with info on ODBC
: : Drivers and particularly if anybody can tell me how to test and debug such a
: : driver. Thanks in advance, and I will post a summary.

: I knew at one time the ODBC SDK V1.0 was available via FTP from ftp.microsoft.com, but I'm not sure of its status considering the ODBC SDK V2.0 is now under
: development. But be my guest and try to get it from ftp.microsoft.com.

: : Marc
: : --
: : "That's the price of love Marc Sokolowski
: : Can you feel it marc_at_gauss.math.mcgill.ca
: : If we could buy it now
: : How long will it last" (NewOrder - World - Republic)

: Hope this helps.
: =Jeffrey=

To my knowledge, ODBC SDK was no longer available via FTP from ftp.microsoft.com. You have to join Microsoft Developer Network Level II to get one.

WK Lai
lai_at_hk.super.net Received on Tue Feb 15 1994 - 17:49:11 CET

Original text of this message