Re: Pro-C question/problem

From: Larry W. Virden <lwv26_at_cas.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 1994 09:33:34 GMT

The makefiles that we recieved with Solaris and Oracle 7 required extensive modifications before they worked.

The particular msg you reference is one that I sometimes get if I try to link old a.out archive libraries and new archive libraries. Perhaps you are trying to link Solaris 1 Oracle on a Solaris 2 machine?

--

:s Great net resources sought...
:s Larry W. Virden INET: lvirden_at_cas.org