Create db objects scripts.

From: Kirk Starr <kstarr_at_sytex.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 1994 19:43:28 GMT

You can find these scripts in either IOUG 92 (International Oracle User Group) tools or IOUG 93. I have used them with much success. They can save a DBA (me) mucho time. For example, I have dropped and recreated a test database using these scripts in a fraction of time it would otherwise take me. In addition to the speed, I can tune various parameters...

I do not have access to FTP, so if you can't get these tools I can send you a copy of the disk in *.zip format. Just drop me a line.

---
kstarr_at_sytex.com (Kirk Starr)
Access <=> Internet BBS, a public access internet site
Sytex Communications, Arlington VA, 1-703-528-4380