sqlldr problems - NCR 3550 Oracle 6.0.36

From: Joe Minnich <jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com>
Date: 10 Feb 1994 01:59:47 GMT

If anyone is using sqlldr on NCR 3550 SVR4 plaform, I would be real interested in sharing experiences. Has anyone been successfull to get commit point beyond 1200 or so rows. On other UNIX plaforms it has worked like a knife through butter. We need to insert approx. 4000 rows in one commit. ORACLE says "a UNIX buffer parameter needs to be tuned" ? BTW, we have not been able to get any specifics on the actutal tunable parameter.

Thanks,

joseph r minnich jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com Received on Thu Feb 10 1994 - 02:59:47 CET

Original text of this message