HELP linking user exit with SQL*Menu 5.0

From: Mike Stout <stout_at_hrd769.brooks.af.mil>
Date: 9 Feb 1994 10:53:05 -0600

I have exceeded both my knowlege and imagination while trying to link SQL*Menu 5.0 with SQL*Forms 3.0 and one of my user exits.

I have successfully linked this exit with SQL*Form 3.0; works GREAT!

I followed the same pattern with the GLDMU.COM and LDMU.COM files but when the form trys to execute the user exit, there is no such user exit.

Everything links OK and the linked forms runs OK.

I suspect that there may be some module that references the exit that is in the forms linking procedure that has been left out of the LDMU.COM procedure. I have tried the most obvious ones, it will not work.

Between this and all the coffee, I am really starting to snap at people. I, and the others, would appreciate any guidance in solving this linking problem.

NOTE: This is a VMS machine

Mike Stout
email: stout_at_eis.brooks.af.mil Received on Wed Feb 09 1994 - 17:53:05 CET

Original text of this message