Simple question for Oracle Reports

From: Duane Takamine <duane_at_shell.portal.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 1994 02:25:43 GMT

        Here's a simplified version of the task I have at hand:

        I have four tables, each with a key field and a detail field. What I want is to print a report usch that, for each key, I print first all of the detail records from the first table, then all the detail records for the second table, and so forth. The final report should look roughly like this:

        Key: key001

	detail line 1 of table 1
	detail line 2 of table 1
	detail line 3 of table 1
	detail line 4 of table 1

	detail line 1 of table 2
	detail line 2 of table 2
	detail line 3 of table 2

	detail line 1 of table 3

	detail line 1 of table 4

Key: key002
Anyone done something like this? Duane
Duane Takamine                  duane_at_shell.portal.com
Island CD Creations             [a divison of Madd Hacker Productions]
"We work for pizza and beer."