Re: Loading data into an Oracle database

From: Timothy Gray <tgray_at_news.NeoSoft.com>
Date: 6 Feb 1994 05:37:14 GMT

Neil Greene (Neil_at_bMD.com) wrote:
: I am looking for a good software utility (Unix, PC, Mac, .etc) that will
: allow me to streamline the loading of data records into my oracle
: database. I have about had it with writing control files and sqlload
: scripts. And writing scripts to process these tables.

: Does anyone have any suggestions.
: --
: Sincerely,

: Neil Greene

Try SQL*TALK from GUPTA TECHNOLOGIES. It is a windows application that is fairly intuitive and lets you import from ASCII files. Or try QUEST, which is their end-user query tool. It allows you to import from dBase, Paradox, FoxPro, etc. Received on Sun Feb 06 1994 - 06:37:14 CET

Original text of this message