Wildcarding in LOVs (list-of-values) in Forms 4.0

From: DINESH PUNJABI <dpunjabi_at_nyx.cs.du.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 01:22:28 GMT

What are the wildcarding characters that can be used in the find field within a List Of Values (LOV) object within Forms 4.0 ?

For example, A% means, list only those values that begin with an A. How can I for example, shorten my LOV list to display items that start with A and B ?

Can I type "A% and B%" ? or something similar ... Can one enter wildcarding expressions ? Is wildcarding discussed in any of the Oracle components/manuals.

Your EMAIL responses will be highly appreciated.

Rgds

Dinesh

--

Dinesh Punjabi
dpunjabi_at_nyx.cs.du.edu                Work: (303)-595-2913