Re: 10M Row Limit on Oracle Tables?

From: David Crowson <zdxc0d_at_amoco.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 09:19:01 CST

In article 9CJ_at_news.ssc.gov, oracle_at_dbserv1.ssc.gov (Oracle Administration) writes:
--> I've heard vague reference to a 10 million row "limit" on Oracle tables.
-->Has anyone experienced this limit? And, if so, what were the implications?

Bovine Excrement. I've got a coupla objects that are 16 Million + rows. These were obtained by splitting a 32 Million row object.

---
David Crowson   =%^)   |"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
Oracle DBA(Ver.4,5,6,7)| I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to
Amoco Exploration      | move, to get down off this featherbed of civilisation
Ealing, London         | and to find the globe granite underneath and strewn
"My views not Amoex's" | with cutting flints" : Robert Louis Stevenson