Q: How to set shared mem on Solaris 2.3 for Oracle 7.0.13.1

From: Mogens Bramm <mb_at_systematic.dk>
Date: 31 Jan 94 17:01:17

I'm trying to configure shared memory parameters for Oracle7 release 7.0.13.1, however, Solaris will not accept the settings even though they are done exactly as prescribed in the Solaris 2.3 AnswerBook.

Has anybody out there configured these parameters with any success?

Please note that my Oracle7 is for Solaris 2.2, but I don't think the problem with shared mem settings has anything to do with Oracle after all?

Thx,

  Mogens Bramm
  System Engineer
  Systematic Software Engineering AS

  e-mail: mb_at_systematic.dk Received on Mon Jan 31 1994 - 17:01:17 CET

Original text of this message