SQLLoad and ASCII delmited ..... Help !!

From: MOSER,TIM <MOSERT_at_EZINFO.VMSMAIL.ETHZ.CH>
Date: 31 Jan 1994 17:33:38 GMT

Hi

I have been given the job to evaluate a ORACLE against a Sybase. I know Sybase quit well, but I can't understand why I am not able to impot ASCII data delimited with ',' into my Oracle database running on a Novell 3.11 . I use the following statement for SQLLoad:

LOAD DATA
INFILE "Koord.dat"
REPLACE
INTO TABLE Koord FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','   ( KoordId,
    KoordX,
    KoordY,
    OrtId )

The ASCII file looks like this:

1,600,200,12
2,601,201,24
3,623,222,9

I loose about 16000 record of 120000 and i don't quit know where to look for them because SQLLoad only protocols about 35 Error !

Any help or hint is wellcome ... :) THX's Received on Mon Jan 31 1994 - 18:33:38 CET

Original text of this message