Need print def for HP Series II & Report Writer 1.1

From: Patrick Goebel <patrick_at_casbs.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 23:04:02 GMT

We are running RDBMS V6.033 and SQL*ReportWriter 1.1 on a Sun SPARCstation (SunOS 4.1.1).

We would like to print our reports straight out of SQL*ReportWriter to a serially-connected HP Series II Laserjet.

We have played around with hacking the supplied printdef.dat file and have met with only limited success. Does anyone out there have a tried and true printdef.dat entry for an HP Series II? Both portrait and landscape definitions are needed.

Many thanks!

     Patrick Goebel       | voice: (415) 321-2052     ------  __o
      SysOp, CASBS        |   fax: (415) 321-1192  -------  _`\<,_
 202 Junipero Serra Blvd. |                           ---- (*)/ (*)
    Stanford, CA 94305    | High Speed Digital Commuter