PL/SQL debugger?

From: Chih-Hao Huang <huangch_at_fndaud>
Date: 24 Jan 1994 22:10:45 GMT

hello, world.

Does anyone know/have experience with/recommend any good PL/SQL debugger, and/or, PL/SQL development environment? Though we are using Oracle 7, Forms 4.0, Report Writer and many ORACLE tools, the debugger/environment does not have to be an Oracle product.
The basic capability that we ask for a debugger is to be able to single
step through the program and change the values in the variables.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

  • Chih-Hao Huang huangch_at_fncdub.fnal.gov