Oracle 600 Internal Error

From: Daniel J. Mendez <dmend_at_ctp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 14:59:10 GMT

We are running ORACLE RDBMS 7.0.15 and PL/SQL 2.0.17 and every once in a while we are getting an ORACLE 600 Error described as "Internal Error".

If we restart the database, the error goes away for 3 or 4 hours, then reappears when we execute some stored procedures. These stored procedures do not have any nested parentheses (Oracle suggested this might be a problem)

If anyone has any information about this error or has seen it before, I would really appreciate if they would let me know.

Thanks in advance

  • Daniel Mendez --