SLOW Exiting form...

From: Ronald A. Olshavsky <rono_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 1994 15:29:43 GMT

Has anyone noticed a relationship between the number of deatil blocks in a form, and the amount of time it takes the form to exit?

Im currently working on a form someone else wrote that has 1 master block and about 5 detail blocks off of it, and when I hit Exit, it takes between 30-40 sec for the form to exit...

The only thing I can think of is the number of detail blocks...

Any suggestions?

Ron

--
				     ,,,
				    (o o)

| | It's a Mr. Death or something, |
| Ron A. Olshavsky - rono_at_netcom.com | He's come about the reaping? |
| | I dont think we need any... MP:MOL |