DOS 5.00.2 availability

From: Andrew Jones (lrpr_at_unb.ca) <LRPR_at_UNB.CA>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 16:15:58 GMT

   In developing a client-server ORACLE 6 application, using DOS/WINDOWS clients, we have recently come up against a problem which appears to be caused by DOS. ORACLE tech support has told us that DOS 5.00.2 will fix the problem. Could anyone tell me what is involved in upgrading to this (presumably patch) DOS level, and where the appropriate files can be found (I presume it would be on ftp.micrsoft.com)?

  Andrew Jones (LRPR_at_UNB.CA) "##include <standard disclaimer>"

| "Give up, Earthlings! Your superior |
| intelligence is no match for our puny |
| weapons!" |
| (The Simpsons' Halloween II Aliens) |