[Q] Any good books on embedded SQL programming????

From: Chris Bradshaw <chris_at_jbasp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 14 Jan 1994 17:37:03 -0000

Greeetings Netters...

I am about to undertake some serious programming using Oracle embedded SQL and C. I was wondering if anyone reading this might know of any good books which deal with embedded SQL programming in C (or any other language for that matter!). Any and all replies greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance. Will post a summary if it seems worthwhile...

--

 Chris Bradshaw
 JBA Software Products Ltd.,  |   Internet:   chris_at_jbasp.demon.co.uk