image fields - help!

From: <SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 17:52:08 CET

Hi, I've been experimenting with FORMS 4.0.11.1 (Windows 3.1) image fields and I've come across a problem that I just can't seem to fix. Maybe somebody out there can help me...

When I define the size of an image field > 32000 the form generates ok but when I try to run it I get an protection? error and the application abends.

The reason I'm trying to define the field bigger is that some of my BMPs/TIFFs are being displayed tiny (about the size of a full stop!). Some of the images appear to be displayed full size but I'm not sure. I'm using crop rather than adjust as adjust seems to perform a image_zoom which results in awful resolution.

I performed a test displaying the same BMP using FORMS 4.0.11.1 and PaintBrush - the paintbrush image was what I believe to be full size and the Forms image the image I just don't know. Received on Thu Jan 13 1994 - 17:52:08 CET

Original text of this message