Help: Oracle Forms 4.0.11 crashes

From: Liang Lin <llin_at_med.umich.edu>
Date: 11 Jan 1994 15:23:34 GMT

I have been using Forms 4.0.11 on Windows 3.1 for a while and generally I am happy with it until this morning. I was doing just normal design stuffs and suddenly I got an error
"VSL-1313 Font look up Error". Then I saved the work and tried
to re-open it, Forms gave
"General Protection Fault in Module VGS7WIN.DLL at 000A:A43F"
and exited. I tried several times and it just gave the same thing on opening this particular form but was OK with others.

I really don't want to lose what I have been working on for a month.

Liang Lin

Internal Medicine Network Service                   llin_at_med.umich.edu
University of Michigan Medical Center              (313) 936-8305