Re: ? Forms v4

From: John S. Kramer <kramer_at_oar.net>
Date: 10 Jan 1994 17:20:58 -0500

Yes you can. We set up an application that resided on a VAX that was accessed via decnet from a dos pc. The pc had a copy of the oracle tools and used sqlnet to get to the database (also on the vax). The compiled application appeared to be on the pc's E: drive, which was a virtual drive provided by decnet. The command within the sqlmenu application looked like: runform E:\forms\screen1.frm &un/&pw
The &un/&pw passed the username password from the menu to the form. I hope this helped. Steve Received on Mon Jan 10 1994 - 23:20:58 CET

Original text of this message