Re: Compile errors in stored procedures

From: David Colello <dcolello_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 1994 18:22:22 GMT

In <CJ8H6z.F6q_at_uunet!aadt>, todd_at_storm01.aadt.com (Todd Richmond) writes:
><< Posting for a co-worker. Reply to this group or chuck_at_aadt.com >>
>
>How do I get more detailed information from Oracle when compiling a stored procedure? Currently any error in the SQL causes SQL*Plus to spit out:
>
>"Procedure created with compilation errors"
>
>Any help?

Either use the 'show errors' command from SQL*DBA or SQL*Plus, or   select from the 'all_errors', 'user_errors' or 'dba_errors' views   [ordering by the 'sequence' column].

>--
>| Todd E. Richmond |"This 'Night Train' is a mean |
>| American Airlines | wine!" |
>| Decision Technologies, Inc. | |
>| E-mail: todd_at_aadt.com | Joliet Jake Blues |
>| Voice: 817-967-1872 | |

Dave Colello
dcolello_at_oracle.com

The views expressed here are my own and not my employer's. Received on Fri Jan 07 1994 - 19:22:22 CET

Original text of this message