Re: GUI info for windows (PC) wanted

From: Francis Wang <wangf_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 7 Jan 1994 17:13:25 GMT

Chris Jack (chrisj_at_pro-data.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <2ger2q$h20_at_charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> phart_at_magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu writes:

: >
: >I was wondering if anyone could recommend a GUI devolpment tool for Oracle 7.
: >It would run on a windows platform and be using TCP/IP. I would perfer
: >(I must be dreaming) a product that does not require any run-times.
: >
: I personally recommend SQLWindows, but a lot of people like
: Powerbuilder as well. Both have free run-times, but you may
: have to pay for the router software to get you to Oracle.
: --
: Chris Jack

Last I heard (couple of months ago) There's a yearly licensing fee of $1500 for unlimited distribution of Powerbuilder runtime. I hope this goes away soon!

Francis Wang Received on Fri Jan 07 1994 - 18:13:25 CET

Original text of this message