Looking for ORACLE/UNIX DBAs

From: <mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: 6 Jan 94 13:48:41 CST

I have a friend who's a personnel consultant. He's looking for programmers to work in the Kansas City area. He needs:

Oracle/UNIX DBAs. This is not a job for beginners... he needs people with experience (absolute minimum of 2 years, prefer 5... Data Base Administrator level). The company is willing to sponsor foriegn nationals. Salary range is $45K to $52K. He has some positions in Denver that would pay up to $65K.

Interviews and work is all in the Kansas City area, so if you are located in Siberia or somewhere travel would be a problem.

Send me a note or resume or something in email (ASCII preferred) and I'll pass it on to him.

Michael McGinnis                Internet: mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Computer Center                   Bitnet: mcginnis_at_ukanvax
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045

Rust never sleeps. Received on Thu Jan 06 1994 - 20:48:41 CET

Original text of this message