Re: Forms 3.0 trigger Q

From: Steve Corbett <p0070623_at_oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: 6 Jan 1994 08:14:23 -0600

Eric Chu (ericc_at_ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU) wrote:

: I have a question about writing key triggers in Forms 3.0 ..
: Is there any way I can write the trigger to execute some of my own code
: and then continue on with its default operation? It seems that for many
: Key triggers, once it is superceded by a user-defined trigger, there is
: no real way of duplicating the original function.

Not that I've found :-(
Although the only really annoying one is ON-ERROR where you have to simulate the error messaging.

On this subject, anyone found a nice way for the dialogue box 'Do you wish to commit the changes - Yes, No, cancel' to run your KEY-COMMIT trigger if the user says Yes rather than just doing a commit.

Steve Corbett.                        vvv
                                     [. .]
p0070623_at_brookes.ac.uk --------o00-(_)-00o--------- Received on Thu Jan 06 1994 - 15:14:23 CET

Original text of this message