oracle 7013 smon died abruptly twice

From: Lionel Lee Yuin <lionell_at_solomon.technet.sg>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 06:32:27 GMT

Our site have encountered smon process terminated abruptly twice recently, due to errors in enqueue & latch mechanism (according to trace files).

The Oracle 7.0.13 server is running on stablised Solaris 2.2 with 100999-45.

Does anybody out here knows how to rectify this problem & to prevent such from happening again???

(This has disrupted lots of user applications processing)

Please reply direct via email to lionell_at_solomon.technet.sg so that I can forward to our DBA.

Advance thanks. Received on Thu Jan 06 1994 - 07:32:27 CET

Original text of this message