Oracle7 Course Recommendations

From: Ernest Boswell <u4imcehb_at_apollo.wes.army.mil>
Date: 3 Jan 1994 21:33:15 GMT

I've worked with Oracle 4, 5, & 6 for about 9 years. I've got a mix of  development and administration experience. We are planning to begin migration to Oracle7 in the (fairly) near future, and I've been told to find the proper Oracle7 training and "get trained". So here's my question:  what course(s) should I attend? Oracle offers:

           Oracle7 for Application Developers
           Administer the Oracle7 Database I
           Administer the Oracle7 Database II
           Oracle7: New Features and Options
           Oracle7: New Features and Options Workshop
           Tune and Troubleshoot the Oracle7 Database

Has anyone attended any of these courses? I know Oracle-employed people browse this group, and I would welcome any input from some of you.

Harry Boswell                       u4imcehb_at_apollo.wes.army.mil
Computer Scientist
Information Technology Laboratory
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

"select std_disclaimer from opinions_not_shared_by_employer" Received on Mon Jan 03 1994 - 22:33:15 CET

Original text of this message