Re: Forms 3.0 Scrolled List

From: Adrian Phillips - Tandem User <tandem_at_typhoon.oslo.dnmi.no>
Date: 03 Jan 1994 09:06:34 GMT

In article <TANDEM.94Jan3090107_at_typhoon.oslo.dnmi.no> tandem_at_typhoon.oslo.dnmi.no (Adrian Phillips - Tandem User) writes:

Hi,

We're trying to display a list of error log entries in a Forms 3.0 scrolled list, but the maximum number of entries seems to be 255. Does anyone know if you can expand this, or an alternative solution to allow a much larger list to be displayed (up to 5000 for example). Our Oracle support haven't heard of anyone asking this before !!

Thanks for any help,

Adrian

= =
= Adrian Phillips at The Norwegian Meteorological Institute =
= =
= BUT any thoughts in this are purely my own and have nothing to do with =
= this establishment, thankfully. =
= =
= Internet: daap_at_haze.oslo.dnmi.no =
= Phone: 47 22 96 32 09 =