SQL*ReportWriter Question??

From: Jouni Mikkonen <jomikkon_at_tre.tele.nokia.fi>
Date: 3 Jan 94 17:20:55

I have a problem, where I would like to pass the whole SQL-quiry for the Oracle Report Writer. Is this at all possible and how would one connect the the layout into the data quiry, since it is passed as a parameter?

I'm not sure at all that this is possible, but it would be nice, since we already have the quiry in the textual form. Only problem is to retrieve the data and present it nicely.

  • J o u n i - --
    Name : Jouni Mikkonen / To summarize the summary Email : jomikkon_at_tre.tele.nokia.fi / of summarirum : Tel : 358 (31) 2407 667 / People are the problem.