Oracle Financials Information Systems Project Manager

From: <stl_at_fico.uucp>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 00:35:59 GMT

ORACLE FINANCIALS INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER We are the world leader in information management and predictive technology, and we're growing. Within the Financials IS realm, the project manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall Financials IS plan, defining and managing specific projects, and performing systems analysis. The project manager will also be involved in software selection, systems testing, coordinating  implementation, and providing necessary follow-up support and assistance  to Finance in the use of Oracle Financials.

Requirements:

--MS in Computer Science or related field
--At least 2 years experience working closely with Oracle Financials

		products and with Financials users

--Experience using advanced systems analysis techniques
--Experience leading database system development projects

Fair Isaac offers a beautiful working environment in the San Francisco Bay Area,competive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, pension,401k, ESOP, relocation assistance, and tuition reimbursement.

Please fax or send your resume to STL, Fair Isaac, 120 N. Redwood Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903. Fax: 415-491-6195. E.O.E. Received on Tue Dec 21 1993 - 01:35:59 CET

Original text of this message