Server Error from SQL*Forms30

From: Dave Searle <dave_at_datazone.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 15:36:27 +0000

I have just installed Oracle 7 on our Sun Sparc running under SunOS 4.1.3. I have run through the SQL*Forms30 designer's tutorial and am now trying to create my own form.

I successfully managed to Save the form at first but now when I try to Save it I get an error message from the SQL server:

        ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.IFORM_MAP) violated

I can Load the form from file and then Generate it, but don't seem to be able to Save it

What am I doing wrong ? Can anyone point me in the right direction to look for a solution (or even the correct manual to look at) ?

Many thanks for any help

Dave

--
Dave Searle                                  (dave_at_datazone.com)
Datazone Limited, 133 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3LB, England