Re: Mac -> IBM for Oracle Card

From: Jeff <jcjan_at_popper.pacbell.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1993 03:17:43 GMT

In article <CI5H3L.CnL_at_un.seqeb.gov.au> ag022_at_un.seqeb.gov.au ( ANDREW GREGG) writes:

> I have an application written in Oracle Card on a Mac, however I wish
> to implement it on an IBM. My Mac manuals say that Oracle Card for
> Mac's and IBM's are 100% compatable. Does anyone know how to get
> my application from Mac to ? (ie file transfer)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Andrew.

Apple sells an control panel INIT call PC Exchange that will allow you to
format a DOS disk on you Mac if you have one of the high density drives.
Once you've formatted the 3 1/2" disk as a DOS disk, its just a simple finder copy of you Mac file to the DOS disk, then pop it into your PC.

--
Jeff
Email=> jcjan_at_popper.pacbell.com