Job posting

From: M Darrin Chaney <mdchaney_at_fractal.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 00:11:59 GMT

This is posted for a friend. Please reply to the mail address shown in the message. Any replies to me will be forwarded on with the subject of
"Functionally Illiterate Bonehead Seeks Job."

        Darrin

I currently have an immediate need for c++, RDBMS career oriented developers based in RTP, North Carolina.

Requirments are:

Minimum 3 yrs OO Analysis and Design experience using a formal OO methodology Minimum 4 yrs programming experience with 2yrs C++ experience Minimum 4 yrs UNIX experience
Minimum 1 yr experience in SQL/ESQL/RDBMS applications, INGRES preferred

SHL Systemhouse, with over 4,000 employees and 1993 revenues of nearly $900 million, is a leader in the area of client/server development and transformational outsourcing with an emphasis in telecommunications services and network management.

Please direct all inquiries to Cprice_at_shl.com. If you have any additional questions, please call Chris Price at (800) 769-8704.

--
M Darrin Chaney, Senior Database Programmer, University Computing Services, IU
mdchaney_at_indiana.edu             1000 E 17th St.           Work: (812)855-5492

"I want- I need- to live, to see it all..."